The Palmyra Rugby Union Club is one of the oldest and most successful rugby clubs in Western Australia and currently has a registered membership of over 500. In 2017 the club achieved the following;
- RugbyWA Senior Club Champion
- RugbyWA Senior & Junior (Combined) Club Champion
- Premier Grade Minor Premiers
- Reserve Grade minor premiership and grand final winners (undefeated)
- Colts minor premiership and grand final winners (undefeated)
- 3rd Grade Grand final winners
- Women’s Team Semi Finalists
- WA Open State Champions 7s (undefeated) and
- Under 18 and 14 Grand final victories.
To support our growth and rugby union in our local community, each year we require sponsorship from business and individuals which allows the club to operate successfully. Sponsorship packages fall into the following categories:
- Local Business
- Family and Friends – Service Level
- Individual player sponsor; and
- Social membership.
We are happy to discuss other sponsorship packages which may be better suited to your needs.
Promotion for sponsors includes;
Logos placed on front of a team playing jersey (Premier grade, Reserve Grade, Colts, Third Grade);
- Signage at our home ground (Tompkins Park) during home games;
- Acknowledgement on sponsors' board in the clubrooms ;
- Company name and logo on club web page and links to your company's web page and contact details;
- Opportunities to display your company banners at specific functions; and
- Other opportunities available.
Note: Full Tax Invoice are provided.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please don’t hesitate to contact President Justin Petersen to discuss opportunities. Justin will be able to send to you the 2018 Sponsorship Package which has further information. The Palmyra Rugby Union Club values its sponsors and partners, we look forward to welcoming new and existing sponsors into our community and actively seek to ensure our sponsors benefit from the association with our great club.
Updated 05:54 - 5 Jan 2018 by Dayna Christiansen
Ph: 0414 557 424